Thursday 28 March 2013

5. Day 2 - Rise and shine in Hobart!

Day 2 - Sunday morning.....

I managed to wake my sleepy eyes.....a very good night's sleep I must say


After having breakfast (home made salad rolls) I managed to sit back and reflect...


Looking out the window.... the sun was up, but the there was some cloud sitting over Mount Wellington.....

These cameras are amazing!


I had a looky around the grounds of Lenna of Hobart.... lovely gardens I must say!



And some ivy stuff or something like it.... growing up the walls of the building!


Well, it was bye bye to Lenna of Hobart as everything was packed into the car....


Sunday was another market day.... there were two I wanted to go to, but only managed to get to the Hobart Showground Sunday Market. 


Well, here I am being carted around to save my legs from walking all that way!   I met a nice young boy at the markets.... but I have to wait to get permission to put the photo on here.  The markets were pretty cool.... good ole bargains, old and new, antiquey and such friendly people too.

After the markets, we made our way to the Northgate Shopping Centre in Glenorchy before leaving Hobart.

And so to the start of our Day 2 trip to New Norfolk (via Bothwell & Hamilton).....






No comments:

Post a Comment